Friday, September 18, 2009

Boredom...

Well I was sitting here at my computer one day after my class and decided I was rather bored.. And while looking at my cousin's bolgs and my family's blogs I decided to make one... I'm really not sure what I am going to put on here, but I'm sure I can find something........like the crazy things I do with my roommates! Woo! Here are some updates of my college life at Utah State! On Wednesday our executive secretary, Jarod.. who is pretty cute, asked me to come meet with Bishop White.. well he asked me if I would accept the calling of Ward Organist and Temporary Accompainst for the choir... I DON'T PLAY THE ORGAN!! So I'm a tad bit nervous about that part of my life. Also I have joined the Sustainablity Council or Recycling Council at my building. A long with that my floor played waterballon volleyball yesterday and I have to say it was pretty darn fun! My RA's name is Kayelee. She's pretty cool. :) Well that's all for now folks :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks good to me! go to the Macbeth family blog and click on the "cutestblogintheworld" thingy on the top left--it looks like that will tell you how to make yours cute. Maybe that will ease your boredom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for having a blog! And awesome about joining fun groups!! :) Have fun and enjoy Logan and college!

    ReplyDelete